Responsibilities of a Junior Auditor (in Luxembourg) will be:
- Verifying the accuracy of the information contained in the Financial Statement of investment funds (correctness and completeness of the revenues, costs and expenses; recalculation of the gains and losses; assessing the accuracy of the securities).
- Provide excellent collaboration and review financial statements.
- Participate in the completion of the team’s tasks (e.g.: work on different local and international legal audit assignments for insurances, banks, Private Equity, commercial companies, investment funds and Real Estate.)
- Effectively cooperate with the clients in order to gather all the necessary information to perform the audit tests.
- Audit of funds according to the European Directives.
- Valuation of illiquid and liquid securities (i.e. bonds, derivatives, swaps, shares) and review of complex structures for investment vehicles.
Profile of a Junior Auditor in Luxembourg
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accountancy, Audit, Economics or another Finance-related Major.
- Highly committed and interested in pursuing a career in Audit.
- First experience within an audit firm in one area (e.g.: insurances, banks, Private Equity, commercial companies, investment funds and Real Estate) is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English and French or German.
- Pay attention to detail, even under time pressure.
- Willing to get further professional qualifications (e.g. IRE, ACCA, Wirtschaftsprüfer).
Wer Jobs im Finanz-Bereich in Luxemburg sucht, sollte mal auf der auf Finanz-Jobs spezialisierten Job-Börse schauen: www.financejobs.lu